These sweet and garlic flavored crunchy fried wings are delicious and very easy to make. All I can say is you will end up licking your fingers. The flavor and taste that you wont be able to let go of that easily.
Preparation/Marination time: 2hrs
Cooking time: 20-25m
Serving: 4 persons
- Chicken wings with skin – 12 pieces
- salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- soya sauce – 1 tablespoon
- black pepper and paprika – 1 teaspoon
- sugar – 1 teaspoon
- lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- chili garlic sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Dip the wings in vinegar for 30 mins.
- Marinate the wings with rest of the ingredients.
- Let it rest for 1 hr or overnight for best results.
- In a bowl, mix cornflour 4tbsp and flour 2tbsp and dry coat the wings in the flour mix.
- Repeat the process by dipping in leftover marinade and then flour mix
- Let them rest for 30 mins in fridge before frying
- Deep fry them until golden and tender.
- Either toss the wings in the simmering honey sauce or drizzle the sauce over the wings in the serving plate.
- Garnish with sesame seeds. (Optional)
- 4 Golden fried chopped garlics
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- Cook them together on medium flame until sauce comes to boil.