Eid is here and so are Mangoes!! Living an expat life in USA, I don’t get Pakistani mangoes easily. We get mangoes here, but they do not taste as good as Pakistani mangoes. The mango freak that I am, I still get them, put them under the sun for a few days and once they are ripe, they taste better. A perfectly chilled glass of fresh juice can do wonders on a hot summer Eid day 🙂
Peaches & Mangoes are my favorite summer fruits. With their natural sugar content, they are sweet, juicy and delicious. .
I blended frozen peaches with fresh mangoes, tang, honey, and 7up. I added powdered flax seeds also, considering their immense benefits to our health. It tastes so great and the mint added freshness to the juice.
Preparation time: 5m
Cooking time: 5m
Serving: 2 persons
- Peach – half or 1piece
- Mangoes – 1
- 7up – 1 cup
- Sugar / honey– 2 tablespoons
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Black salt – ¼ teaspoon (optional)
- Mint leaves – 3 – 4 leaves (optional)
- Flaxseeds – 2 tablespoons
- Ice Cubes – as required
- Peel peach and mangoes and dice it into small pieces.
- Blend everything together in a blender until smooth.
- Serve cold and enjoy.